Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Personal Sedative

I know I mentioned earlier that when things aren't going as planned I like to clean my living space. That will work for calming the nerves for a little minute but what I've realized recently is I can lose myself in photography for hours without even noticing the time go by. I feel an itch to take pictures at least every week and am always go through old archives and messing around on Photoshop, or learning more about my camera or any gear I can gather up. I get into a peaceful zone where troubles seem far away and all that matters is improving.

Also, I really really want to work out again. If anyone needs some last minute Christmas ideas I recommend an elliptical or weight machine. Thanks!

One of my favorite shots recently;

No comments: