Sunday, November 23, 2008

Words that ring true

I follow a ladies blog that I absolutely adore. She's in the between stages of writing her heart out and making it into a career choice. I support the latter simply because her words gave the hook that kept me following all this time. She posted a poem yesterday that was nothing short of adorable. There was a little snippet that spoke straight to my soul and I have felt the need to post it below;

"if this was chapter three
in between your fingers and my skin
i would pencil in forever. and yes please. and this is it."

You can find her poem here

1 comment:

Without Melissa said...

You made my morning. :) What a wonderful blog you have here... I can't wait to dig around and learn more about you!

Thank you for letting a little piece of my heart live on your page.

Happy Sunday
M