Monday, February 23, 2009

The Adventure Begins

So here we are in this beautiful loft in an amazing downtown setting with the only thing to hold us down is the lack of income. Oh crap. We are guaranteed this place for 34 more days and then we have to get creative. Talk about stressful! We just have to remind ourselves that we were in the same boat at our old home except even worse off. Now we have a fighting chance.

I don't know what the future days or weeks will hold. We are scrambling like crazy for any sort of money that can come our way. I'm hoping that with some die hard gusto we land something big and make it. This place is just too pretty to lose.

On a side note, my feet hurt. My back hurts. I'm so sick of lifting awkward boxes made for big armed people. The Lover had a Washing Machine fall on his bad knee and we both have a rainbow collection of bruises. Lets just hope we don't have to do it all over again in 34 days. We won't make it.

No comments: