Monday, August 10, 2009

What is Up world?

I just had a photoshoot canceled and rescheduled for the billionth time. I'm sort of okay with it because I'm tired! It just means Friday is going to be a busy day!

I need to find ways to get my name out there. I think I've been doing a pretty good job but my calendar is pretty much empty for next month! Although, August was pretty empty too until right at the end of July. STAY POSITIVE!

We are trying to find a way to get me a better camera and some new stuff in the studio. I've been wanting to sell some of my framed Fine Art prints but just haven't had the start up money to do that. It's coming along but it needs to hurry! One thing on the to do list is to change my window!

Maybe I will do that tonight since the evening is suddenly free! Too bad too because my flash came in ESPECIALLY for that purpose. I ordered it online and even paid for overnight shipping, then we went out shopping this weekend and realized it was tax free weekend! Meaning I could have gotten the darn thing for twenty dollars cheaper! Don't I feel like a fool!

Ah well. It's Monday.

No comments: