Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ugh

Today was a frustrating day for pictures. I guess I just wasn't in the right mindset though I had the strong urge to capture SOMETHING today, so I did. The rain fell this morning and left in time for a fantastic day, weather-wise. We went out for a typical walk exploring some of the town we've not yet seen. We discovered a very nice steep hill that enables one to see the entire city with a nice mountain scape in the background, it was fantastic.

The Lover wasn't feeling well so I went to the park with the pooch to discover cracked eggs scattered throughout and a newly empty nest. I guess "nature" won't let them breed. Whatever. I kept fiddling with the camera hoping something inspiring would poke out at me but it all felt like the same ol', same ol'. On the way home I did manage to find a tree in mid bloom so I spent fifteen minutes taking pictures as cars passed and Caesar whined. I'm not even pleased with them!!

UGH ugh. I've put the camera down and put on my pj's hoping the end of the day will come sooner so I can just sleep. Which reminds me, our bed HURTS. I didn't fall asleep until 4am because my ribs are so sore. This mattress has random springs pushing back harder than others so we tried to add a mattress bad with cotton stuffing that is now bunched in nice little rolls so those TOO can poke and prod in every sensitive part on my side. So we've laid extra comforters, towels, ANYTHING to even the bed out but nothing works so eventually our bodies give in to the constant pain for a little bit of sleep. This means we spend most of the night tossing and turning only to wake up LESS rested than we were the night before!

I cannot wait until we save enough money for a new mattress or at least 15 memory foam pads. Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

No comments: