Thursday, July 23, 2009

Dig It

I dig this chick. I've been following her blog for roughly six months now and loving it. Usually I stick to my handy Google Reader to get through the blog roll, especially since I usually have 100 posts to read a day. Not complaining since the information is always useful but I like making it efficient. When I notice that this awesome chikita has written something new I take the time to click and read straight from her blog. It might be the bolding, and italics made for certain emphasis that draws me but alas I follow like a dog waiting for a good pet. She rocks and you should check her out. Her latest post on SHINING has my ears ringing with joy. A conveniently nice reminder to live life for NOW for ME because it is beautiful.

Click it.

2 comments:

Maggie May said...

i added her to my list, she's awesome. thanks!

Vern said...

I've always felt that it's MUCH more important that your children do for THEMselves, what makes them happy. No one can live your life for you, and ONLY you know what makes you happy. I'm glad that you're finding YOUR moment to shine!!