Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Few Randoms

Just some scattered thoughts to mark the day.

-Kids are fidgety. You will only get two good shots of them before they squirm so you better be prepared.

-I love photography. Even if it means I'm the babysitter, director, stylist, host, AND photographer. Taking pictures is my thing and I feel so in tune.

-My voice is back in full! Still coughing up yucky goop but I'm getting better! Yay!

-The Lover is sick as a dog. He said we are not allowed to kiss anymore when if I recall correctly, he was the one demanding the smooch after I told him I was diseased!

-Someone with a $160k degree in photography just told me they like my work and would love to shoot with me. HAH! Ego boosted.

-We have a full schedule ahead of us in the upcoming weeks and months. Can't wait for all of it!

1 comment:

Kim said...

It's ALWAYS good to have your ego boosted!