Thursday, July 23, 2009

I Believe

I believe in networking more now than ever before. Being in this downtown location I have the opportunity to meet all the important "big wigs" that keep this city rotating. I know someone who knows someone who knows the director of this someone, let me call them right now to get this set up.

Let me tell you how important networking is. I went from a new unknown to a helping hand in the community and I know it will trickle down to me. Now I have exclusive press passes to important events, I'm the go to gal for the community. Slowly but surely I'm getting there.

The calendar is starting to fill up. It may not be what some people were hoping for (The Lover ahem) but it's what I expected and am happy to meet. Let's keep the ball rolling please!

No comments: