Friday, July 17, 2009

I Never Knew

I can't believe I didn't know these existed until just now but now that I do know, it's on like Donkey Kong.

Or maybe it's just on my To Do List. We're talking National Geographic Expeditions! They have all kinds but one that stuck out was the Photography one! Particularly the one that goes to the Galapagos! Wow. You travel with a NG photographer and go to all these exclusive places to see all the awesome creatures.

It sounds incredible and I'm pretty sure that's why the price tag is at $7,000 not including air fare per person. haha A girl can dream or just save up same moola, or win the lottery. Think of it this way though, it's actually pretty cheap compared to the African 23 day Expedition going at a mere $63,000!

Check them out here.

No comments: