Thursday, January 15, 2009

Can't Sleep!

"Lids down, I count sheep
I count heartbeats
The only thing that counts is
that I won't sleep
I countdown, I look around

Who needs sleep?
well you're never gonna get it
Who needs sleep?
tell me what's that for
Who needs sleep?
be happy with what you're getting
There's a guy who's been awake
since the Second World War"

Everytime I go through a bout of insomnia that song pops up in my head and somehow makes it alright. I can't sleep now even though I'm running on 4 hours of sleep the last 48 hours of my life. If you know anything about me you know I am sleeper. It takes at least 10 hours to completely recharge my battery or I'm just a drooling idiot full of babbling (ONLY when I'm sleepy, nice try punk!(sister or brother))! Right now I get to toss around thinking of how we are going to decorate our new home, if everything goes according to plan. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

Now that I'm done typing I have to find something else to do......phooey.

1 comment:

Erin W said...

Yay Barenaked Ladies!
That song used to pop into my head when I had to pull almost all-nighters in university because I'd leave my essays until the night before they were due. Yeah, I was a major slacker.
It was between that song and the Counting Crows "I'm Not Sleeping".