Monday, January 19, 2009

Waiting

The worst part in all of this transformation is the waiting period that we have to go through to get from one stage to the next. We've done all we can at the moment to prepare ourselves for this upcoming moment of immense change and now we wait. It's not like this is the first time I've been through something like this. Change is rarely instantaneous and if it is often times it is unwanted.

I've stayed fairly sane waiting for the next moment to open up so I can take the next tiny step forward making our move easier but I think the Man is having a harder time at it. He has to swallow a huge pill right now and I can understand the brick wall that you sometimes slam into when morphing to your next step, he just needs to realize there is a glass door he can open, first he has to let go of the past. Release the things that are no longer serving him for betterment to move forward.

This will be about the fifth time I've done that. I feel like a professional mover on-er. (Whatever, that word works and you know it)

So now that we decided to move to this other place, up north in the cold to this amazing condo we get a message from his other job offer begging him to come work for them. Asking him what they can do to get him. He sent in a figure and we are waiting on the response. If they give the green light, which I seriously doubt, we will AGAIN be looking for a place on the coast. At least we will have direction.

So who knows what the future will hold for us all I know is I will be happy with (or make the best of) whatever does happen. You have to view obstacles as opportunity and not a death sentence.

Here's to tomorrow!

No comments: