Monday, June 8, 2009

Bored At Work

That is so weird to say, hah!

20 Questions;

1. 5 internet annoyances: Google not putting my website on the first page from the getgo, losing my connection, mal-ware, myspace, and Pandora asking me if I'm still here (YES FOR THE ELEVENTY-BILLIONTH TIME)

2. What is in your stack of reading materials? Magazines, Photography books, Bridal books, Wedding Magazines. Lots of useful information.

3. Do you get distracted easily? Depends on how interesting the item that currently holds my attention.

4. What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night? Set my alarm clock to 8am.

5. What does your last text message say? Asking The Lover for our fax number, oh boy!!

6. If we were to play Clue, which player would you choose to be? Miss Scarlet

7. Speaking of Clue: Who did it? In which room? And using? Miss Scarlet in the basement with a bat.

8. Now that we know what character you’d be in Clue, which is your favorite marker in Monopoly? The car!

9. How many friendships have you had that have lasted more than ten years? I'd say 5 or so thanks to Facebook!

10. Where will you be 12 hours from now? Dead asleep I hope.

11. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? Sure, there are some interesting times in history I would love to be a fly on the wall for. I'd be sure not to alter anything though.

12. Who have you texted in the last 24 hours? Brother, sister, and The Lover.

13. What did you last get in the mail? Business Debit Card, ooooh Only problem is they cut off a word so the company name is "The Royal Studio and Galle" UGH

14. According to the cliche, the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, but what’s the way to yours? Lots and lots of chocolate.

15. What’s something that should have been put away but hasn’t been? My pj pants I left on the chair this morning.

16. Last words you said out loud? Bye, love you.

17. On a scale from 1-10 (1 least, 10 most likely) 9.5 It'd be a 10 once I book something.

18. Could you point out where Outer Mongolia is on a globe? Sadly, no though I'd know the general area.

19. What is underneath your bed? Nothing!

20. What food did you once claim to hate but, after trying it, loved? Certain cheeses.

2 comments:

Erin W said...

There IS no basement in Clue, silly. Or a bat...

Vern said...

Kern is good as an artist, because she has such a great imagination. Anything can be anything it wants to be!! lol, right?