Thursday, June 4, 2009

Tomorrow

Marks the Grand Opening and major beginning of my new life in a new way! I've got the jitter bugs the maybe you're a quitter bugs but I know enough by now that you don't get what you want, where you want to be, without a little bit of a fight and the butterflies in the belly. Tomorrow puts my name on the dotted line, my time to shine. I won't stop now or give in to the nerves and the fear. Just another brick wall to blast through and I've come so far.

So with the jitters and the stomach flitters I'll stand confident and tall as my name becomes open to all.

Tomorrow.

2 comments:

Kim said...

GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING!!!!!

(The caps aren't meant to be psychotic, but rather supportive. Supportive caps.)

Seriously, to all the success in the world.

Kern said...

hah thanks. I can see the support!