Thursday, June 11, 2009

Come A Long Way

I usually never write about what I do on a daily basis because I personally think it's rather boring though to me life is pretty sweet right now. About 6 months ago I was facing one of the toughest challenges of my life knowing without a doubt that I would overcome it and move forward. I'm just so stubborn that quitting is never really an option for me. When I decide something will happen, it does, when I choose disallow an evil parasite to poison my life I fight pretty darn hard to squash it!

I prevailed! I am back to the happy go lucky Kern grateful for the everyday and really, truly feeling so blessed to be in a position I'm in. I don't like to brag but I certainly like to count up all the good things in my life that remind me just how blessed I am. For one, we have a beautiful place to call home and to think we moved in when we were both jobless! I have this wonderful opportunity to do what I truly desire! We have met so many nice people and have felt so welcome to this cute little town. I am immensely enjoying our time in this little downtown. We have our health, our sanity, each other, and family. We have got it alright.

It just feels so good to be back to the Karen I know, the can't knock me down, wipe that smile off, get to stop giggling, love to give hugs Karen. I'm so back!

3 comments: