Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Frozen In History

I decided not to blog about the recent celebrity passings because it seemed everyone was doing it so I just didn't. I still will not go into details about how I feel about the entire thing but something came up that gave me the urge to blog.

MJ will have a public viewing in his NeverLand Ranch on Friday. I want to go to this. I want to see the legend himself and the place he ran and hid to for so long. I want to be frozen in time and history at the time when the world lost another legend. When Elvis and MJ will be interchangeable I want to say I was there, I paid my respects, I saw a huge amount of people pay theirs, I saw the history unfold. (And also, unlike Elvis, he is actually deceased.)

This may be awful of me but I don't think I am alone.

No comments: