Thursday, March 12, 2009

Can I have?

Oh please, oh please, oh please! Will the bike fairy drop this pretty little thing on my doorstep pretty please with a cherry on top? Today I even sat on her to make sure the fit was right and she felt glorious! She's pink, she has mud fenders, wide beautiful handlebars just asking for a basket to keep little Caesar when we venture out. She's the perfect thing for city riding, heavy enough to keep thieves away, bouncy enough to subdue the mild bumps. She is oh so pretty! I promise to ride her all over town, to adorn her with a cute little bell just like she deserves. She'll skate proudly along the roads fitting right in to our happy little city.

Please, please, please??

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So pretty! Although for me, nothing compares to my beautiful ancient shiny blue garage sale one speed Raleigh, which came complete with rainbow streamers and a basket.