Friday, March 6, 2009

Questionaire!

I have a lot to do for this bloggyblogmcblog but don't feel like doing it right now. I thought up some intriguing (at least I thought so) posts last night as I was tossing and turning in bed but now that I am awake and aware of the world I've decided to go another route, for now.

Big ups to Mandy! I finally gave her the link to this so I'm sure she is going to make a pit stop and then proceed to call me a nerd or the coolest person ever. Either way she's coming to visit sometime soon, hoorah!

Now onto laziness!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Someone but I don't remember who, or maybe it was a time period, like the 80s. Yes, yes I'm sure of it.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Why do they always ask this question? Crying is a private thing, I answered it once I don't need to rehash the wound! KAY?

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
It's legible. I don't write a lot. I noticed in my personal journal I'll try to write perfect at first but always end up with scribbly cursive that I may or may not be able to read later on in life.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Turkey.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
No. Technically. haha Fiure that one out.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yes, I am the best.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Ask The Lover about that.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes and they are the size of golf balls. Gross fact about me #324

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Hell to the no. I value my life. I don't even like rollercoasters. I am not crazy!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
I bounce all over the place. Lately I've been munching on some Chocolate Cocoa Pebbles.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No. That would make too much sense.

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Mint Chocolate Chip all the wizzay.

13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
That they're an obstacle.

14. RED OR PINK?
Red usually but here lately pink.

15. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
How I have too much awesomeness spewing out of my awesome hole.

16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Everyone

17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
I don't even know if people will read this.

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Black workout pants and no shoes.

19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The Joker by the Steve Miller Band on Pandora.

20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Silver.

21. FAVORITE SMELLS?
That fall candle I always have a hard time finding, fresh flowers, The Lover's cologne, buttcrack. (kidding on the last one)

22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My old apartment complex. You wouldn't believe the crap they are trying to pull.

23. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I actually stole this from a blog, hhe

24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Soccer.

25. HAIR COLOR?
Brown through and through

26. EYE COLOR?
Brown almost black. Them Devil's Eyes.

27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Nope, They decided to release me to the world with crooked eyes.

28. FAVORITE FOOD?
Oh jeez. Anything bad for me, ugh.

29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings. I can’t do scary.

30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
I don't even remember. All I know is we are watching Survivor on hulu these days. LOVE IT

31. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer, screw the cold!

32. HUGS OR KISSES?
both

33. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
You, if you’re bored.

34. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
You, again.

35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Nothing right now, a travesty!

36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
No mousepad on this lap top.

37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
We got caught up on How's Your News. LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

38. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles.

39. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Hmm, Costa Rica I'd say.

40. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
On the coast.


Did you read it all?

No comments: