Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Weekly Bouqet

I want to get into flower arranging just as a sort of side thing for the place. I love fresh flowers and want to keep them all over the house as a bright, exciting way to liven up the place every week! I have not one clue about how to properly arrange flowers and I'm the type of person that likes to learn as she goes. Sure I can look up some directions on the internet but I'd rather play around and see what works and what doesn't. I'm not so sure this weeks is a win but it smells fantastic and I like it.

Last Week's; Short and simple but pretty!




This Week's; It had to be split into multiple vases just to fit!





Anyone know the name of the big spikey flower? It's gorgeous!

3 comments:

Vern said...

Looks like some kind of crysanthemum bloom.

Vern said...

Bouquet...dufus..lol

Elaine said...

A gorgeous and pretty bouquet collection. Love it