Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wait A Tick

I just realized that I completely missed announcing the fantastic news we heard at the end of last week. We were spun into such a celebratory mood and with my friend coming in to town we immediately hit the bar. It made our hearts light, our shoulders less heavy, our smiles so much brighter.

We moved without knowing how we were going to pay the bills, with fear and anxiety in our hearts. Not really letting ourselves enjoy too much for fear it'd be swept from right under our feet. Just last week we found out The Lover snagged a position at a pay he was asking for....during a hiring freeze!

The first thought that went through my head was "We made it." We took the risk of moving without a safety net and we made it. The relief is still settling in but it was nice to be able to celebrate freely with my friend in town this past weekend.

Hallelujah!

No comments: