Friday, March 27, 2009

Weekly Bouquet

So I'm a little late on this update-we've had these flowers since Monday, shoot me.

We have 6, SIX, lovely bouquets sitting around the place making it more lovely! All for NINETEEN dollars. Holy wow! Love, love, LOVE it!!

These are the bouquets I made;




and




These are a few of the bouquets The Lover made. Growing up his grandmother would watch him and she owned a floral shop, well in the meantime he learned how to put together some floral arrangements. He thinks it is deserving to get his Man card taken away, I, on the other hand, think it's cool as heck! I told him my bloggy world would see his work because I LOVE his ideas!






I think the Irises are my favorite!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I think the irises are my favorite too. But they're all beautiful and springy.

Shantae said...

Wow ..These pics are amazing. I'm so jealous!

Kern said...

Thank you! :)

Sadly, the Irises died quickly...